Digital pathology rapidly advancing & being adopted by hospitals, research and diagnostic laboratories, research institutes, scientists and healthcare companies
PORTLAND, OREGON, US, August 12, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The increasing number of cancer patients across the globe is driving the growth of the whole slide imaging market due to its widespread use in cancer research and the development of anti-cancer therapies. Thus, increasing global cancer burden will increase the demand for digital imaging systems leading to market growth.
Major driving factors for the overall slide imaging market include increasing use of imaging technology in drug discovery processes, technological development in digital imaging, increasing adoption of virtual slides as compared to traditional physical slides, and increasing prevalence of cancer worldwide. Digital pathology (DP) is rapidly advancing and being adopted by hospitals, research and diagnostic laboratories, research institutes, scientists and healthcare companies.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/11384
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩 𝐓𝐨 𝟐𝟎% 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭, 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐.
Digital pathology technology offers better productivity as well as efficiency and reduces the tedious work of pathologists traveling to numerous locations. With the integration of artificial intelligence and digital pathology in the healthcare domain, it is quite clear that digital health will play an important role in drug development, strategic planning related to cancer research and developing precision drug delivery systems. The increasing demand for fast, clear and high-resolution digital images in pathology facilities, patient safety and diagnostic accuracy, has significantly increased the demand for whole slide imaging systems. Moreover, the increasing prevalence of various chronic diseases such as cancer that cause significant mortality in the global population is a major factor behind the adoption of these systems in the field of diagnostics.
High investment in procurement and maintenance of these advanced whole slide imaging technologies and lack of skilled personnel to operate these systems in developing and less developed countries are some of the factors that may restrain the market to some extent. Technological developments in the field of whole slide imaging technology will simultaneously stimulate the rate of adoption of these systems and provide huge opportunities for market development in the near future.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/11384
According to the Cancer Research UK, around 17 million cancer cases were registered in 2018, out of which 56% of the cases were fatal. There are many key factors that may affect the success rate of chemo and radiation therapy and a person’s survival rate such as age, overall health and cancer stage. As per World Cancer Research Fund studies, around 18 million cancer cases worldwide, among which, 9.5 million cases were found in men and 8.5 million cases in women. Lung cancer and breast cancers were reportedly most dominant types of cancer contributing to around 12.3% of the total new cases of cancer diagnosed in 2018.
• This study presents the analytical depiction of the global whole slide imaging market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
• The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global whole slide imaging market share.
• The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global whole slide imaging market growth scenario.
• Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
• The report provides a detailed global market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/11384
𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬:
• Indica Labs
• Hamamatsu Photonics
• Mikroscan Technologies
• Leica Microsystems
• Nikon Corporation
• Olympus Corporation
• Philips Healthcare.
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
Walking Assist Devices Market
Genitourinary Drugs Market
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
• North America Whole slide imaging market
• Japan Whole slide imaging market
• South Korea Whole slide imaging market
• Singapore Whole slide imaging market
• Australia Whole slide imaging market
• Europe Whole slide imaging market
• China Whole slide imaging market
• Taiwan Whole slide imaging market
• New Zealand Whole slide imaging market
• Biosensor Market Top Industry Players: https://southkoreahealthcarepress.blogspot.com/2022/07/south-korea-biosensor-market-top.html
• Diabetic Nephropathy Market: https://southkoreahealthcarepress.blogspot.com/2022/07/south-korea-diabetic-nephropathy-market.html
• Surgical Drains Market: https://southkoreahealthcarepress.blogspot.com/2022/06/south-korea-surgical-drains-market.html
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
Allied Analytics LLP
email us here
Visit us on social media: