QUEEN – Emu Egg by Two Roses, zipper costume by Swinda Reichelt, Monetary Occasions necklace by Kiwon Wang, courtesy of Sculpture To Put on, Photograph by Rico Media, Styled by Lisa M. Berman
ICE COLLAR by Greg Orloff, Classic Crystal serving dish, metal and brass
LADY LIBERTY Headpiece – Eva Van Kempen, 2020 Expired reproductive tablets, PVC movie, synthetic leather-based, spring metal, Photograph by: Hugo Rompa, From “Freedom as Luxurious” collection
The solely Cultural Establishment on the West Coast devoted to exhibiting and preserving wearable artwork, style, textiles, costumes, and studio jewellery.
— Founding father of Helen Drutt Gallery & Smithsonian Advisory Council Member
ORANGE, CA, UNITED STATES, July 2, 2023/EINPresswire.com/ — WAM! The Wearable ART Museum is launching in Orange County, CA! The Wearable ART Museum is the one non-profit cultural heart on the west coast devoted to wearable artwork, style, textiles, costumes, and studio jewellery. WAM serves a significant position in preserving and exhibiting the influential contributions that wearable artwork supplies to world tradition.
The Wearable ART Museum (WAM!) is elevating its preliminary spherical of capital for programming and facility improvement. WAM! is reaching out to visionary people keen about artwork to boost $1,000,000 for Part 1 of The Wearable Art Museum. WAM! invitations you to make artwork historical past and develop into a founding member of this important undertaking. You may assist WAM! in some ways – donations, a mortgage, sponsorship, property/assortment, and in-kind companies are only a few. This distinctive cultural establishment is looking for a location and has their eye on an area adjoining to the Civic Heart close to Style Island, Newport Seashore. Company sponsorship and strategic alliances are in evaluation.
WAM! ‘s programming contains exhibitions, instructional outreach, lectures, and modern purpose-driven neighborhood occasions, equivalent to interactive experiences that encourage company to “play with artwork” versus merely viewing it. Plans for the museum facility embrace a retail and on-line retailer offering a world market for artists and collectors.
Lisa M. Berman, the proprietor of Sculpture To Put on / Berman Arts Company, Laguna Seashore, CA, is WAM’s Founder and Govt Director. Ms. Berman has a 30-year profitable observe document as a pivotal driver of modern arts programming nationally and internationally. Her love for the humanities and infectious enthusiasm conjures up connections and collaborations that get outcomes. The Wearable Art Museum in Orange County is her legacy undertaking the place wearable artwork’s previous, current, and future can have a house and function an academic useful resource for artists and collectors worldwide. “It is my honor to propel my journey of Wearable Art and Sculpture To Put on additional and produce this style to a bigger viewers via WAM! My purpose has at all times been to coach, query and encourage”. LMB. https://artjewelryforum.org/interviews/fusing-art-and-business/
The Museum Board and Advisory Council is a dynamic group of execs with deep expertise in non-profit and humanities group administration. They’re a devoted group centered on bringing the museum to fruition and sustaining it for generations.
• Vice-Chair: Jorden Segraves – Architect, O.C. USGBC
• Secretary: John Rose – Media Enterprises, Advertising Director Art Jewellery Discussion board, 2Roses Jewellery
• Authorized Counsel: Marc Hankin – Hankin Patent Legislation, APC
• Treasurer: Betsey Potter – Governor, Tv Academy Costume Designers
• Council Member: Max Alexander – Couture to the Max Style Designer (age 7)
• Council Member: Sherri Madison – HBO Couture Cardboard designer, artist
• Council Member: Robert Lee Morris, 3-time Coty Award Successful jewellery designer, Founder ARTWEAR.
• Council Member: Uriel Saenz – Style Designer, Founding father of U.S. Life-style Group
WAM has already accessioned the next collections of unrestricted and restricted funded presents (with an estimated worth of $500k)!
• Marc Cohen – Field Art Desires, Archives of works from 1988- 2020
• Damasks – Donald Damask Nice Art images, monoprints, textiles & Joan Damask style (restricted reward)
• Betsey Potter – Choose objects from her private TV & Movie Costume Assortment.
• Sculpture to Put on – Gadgets from the gallery & private assortment of Lisa M. Berman
• Myra Gassman – choose objects from her jewellery, textile, and sculpture assortment.
• Gabrielle – Wearable Expressions Curator, Wearable Art assortment, studio Jewellery
• 2Roses – Choose objects from the non-public assortment
• Swinda Reichelt – Choose objects from the non-public assortment
• Teri Brudnak – Choose objects from the non-public assortment
Get extra data and develop into a WAM! Founding member by donating to the non-profit at www.wearableartmuseum.org.
e-mail us right here
Go to us on social media: