Renniks Australian Coin & Banknote Values 32nd Edition, Softcover
— Michael Pitt
SYDNEY, NSW, AUSTRALIA, October 9, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — Uncover the Wealth of Australian Numismatic Historical past with Renniks Australian Coin & Banknote Values 32nd Edition
Renniks Group is proud to announce the discharge of the extremely anticipated Renniks Australian Coin & Banknote Values 32nd Edition, a definitive reference information for coin and banknote collectors. Edited by the esteemed Michael Pitt, this complete version covers the interval from 1800 to 2023, providing collectors a useful useful resource for assessing the price and historic significance of their Australian foreign money.
This newest version boasts over 4,500 distinctive photographs, permitting collectors to visually establish and appraise their gadgets with ease. With numerous 1000’s of valuations, Renniks Australian Coin & Banknote Values is an indispensable software for each novice and skilled collectors, making certain correct pricing by using weighted averages.
Key Options of the 32nd Edition:
· Complete protection of copper, silver, gold, nickel, and all cash and banknotes utilized in Australia.
· In-depth data spanning from the early 1800s to the current day, encompassing Pre-Decimal and Decimal foreign money.
· Intensive protection of privately issued banknotes, struggle points, and privately issued tokens.
· Inclusion of the most recent releases from the Royal Australian Mint, Perth Mint, and Australia Put up Numismatic Covers.
· The ebook’s high-quality replica of pictures units it aside, permitting readers to simply establish and admire the distinctive options of every merchandise.
· Intensive protection of privately issued banknotes, struggle points and privately issued tokens
Managing Editor Michael Pitt feedback, “We’re excited to launch Renniks Australian Coin & Banknote Values 32nd Edition, which has turn out to be Australia’s best-selling numismatic Information because it was first revealed almost 60 years in the past. Collectors will be capable to purchase this iconic ebook at each main bookstore or order it on-line to entry in-depth, up-to-date details about Australian cash and banknotes relationship way back to the early 1800s.”
The information is out there in hardcover and softcover, and will be ordered straight from the writer at https://renniks.com/r32 .
To request a overview copy or for any media inquiries, please contact: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For extra data and entry to photographs, please go to our Dropbox hyperlink:
Hardcover (ISBN 9780648793632)
Softcover (ISBN 9780648793625)
Renniks Group Web site: https://renniksgroup.com.au
Renniks Publications Web site: https://renniks.com
RENNIKS GROUP PTY LTD
Go to us on social media: