PayProp – dashboard view of platform
PayProp – bank-integrated funds view of platform
Residential property administration platform earns one other distinguished accolade for its highly effective, easy-to-use rental fee, reconciliation & accounting resolution
— Samantha Ferreira, Head of Shopper Providers at PayProp North America
FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES, October 27, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — PayProp, the automated rental fee platform for residential property managers, has bagged the title of Best Automated Payment Platform at the 2023 Global Business Awards.
Company Imaginative and prescient, a enterprise management model owned by AI Global Media, offered its seventh annual awards to the businesses and people that finest show innovation and consumer dedication, and picked PayProp for its “dedication to customer support, creativity and innovation.”
“PayProp measures success not solely within the fast-growing rental quantity we course of each month, however within the numerous hours saved by our purchasers who can now give attention to rising their companies as an alternative of administrative burdens,” says Samantha Ferreira, Head of Shopper Providers at PayProp North America. “We’re a strong rental fee platform guided by our want to assist property administration professionals get extra out of labor and extra out of life. And I believe that’s what makes us the very best.”
That is PayProp’s fourth award of the yr, after victories at HousingWire’s Tech100 Actual Property Awards, the Global Business Tech Awards, and the American Business Awards.
Go to www.corporatevision-news.com/winners-list/ to see the complete listing of 2023 Global Business Awards winners.
Financial institution-integrated fee automation with PayProp permits property managers to chop their portfolio administration time to a fraction, to allow them to give attention to enterprise growth and managing extra doorways. PayProp’s North American purchasers develop 36% on common within the first full yr of processing on the platform.
The platform robotically generates invoices prepared for approval and bulk sending from the platform, calculates administration charges, and permits property managers to reconcile bulk incoming funds and pay house owners and contractors in simply a few clicks.
Key options of the PayProp platform embrace:
– Dwell financial institution integration enabling automated reconciliation of hire funds to properties;
– Set-and-forget fee guidelines for a number of recipients throughout complete property portfolios, enabling bulk settlement in a number of clicks;
– Strict person permissions, entry management, and full audit logs to make sure the protection of consumer funds;
– Arrears flagged in actual time and missed funds recovered with legally compliant automated reminders to late-paying tenants;
– Dwell administration reviews for property managers to test the monetary well being of their portfolios and benchmark themselves in opposition to native competitors;
– An Proprietor app that allows house owners to view at all times correct account totals with probably the most up-to-date standing of their portfolio’s stability;
– A Tenant portal that permits tenants to view their complete bill and fee historical past, make quick on-line financial institution transfers, and request upkeep providers; and
– An utility programming interface (API), which permits property managers to entry PayProp knowledge by way of different PropTech options.
PayProp is an automatic rental fee and reconciliation platform for the property administration business. Launched in 2004, the corporate has grown shortly to develop into a number one processor of rental funds for residential properties, and as we speak serves a big and numerous buyer base of property professionals. The platform units the usual for pace and accuracy of funds as properly as price and fee standing transparency, providing prospects full transactional management and regulatory compliance.
Be taught extra at www.payprop.com and subscribe to the month-to-month PayProp Insights for information and evaluation on the residential rental market.
e-mail us right here
Go to us on social media:
CASE STUDY: Learn how one consumer tripled its rental portfolio with PayProp