Home Care Association of America emblem
2023 Caregiver Award Finalist Banner
Amidst the surging demand for caregivers, HCAOA honors the dedication of dwelling care professionals. These 16 caregivers illustrate excellence in the trade.
WASHINGTON, DC, UNITED STATES, September 19, 2023/EINPresswire.com/ — The Home Care Association of America (HCAOA) is proud to announce the 2023 Caregiver of the Year Award finalists.
This prestigious nationwide program acknowledges the high caregivers nationwide who present non-medical care and providers inside the consolation of the consumer’s dwelling. Their duties embrace help with important duties resembling bathing, dressing, and drugs reminders, providing important help to seniors and people with disabilities. A document quantity of nominations – greater than 500—have been submitted by dwelling care businesses from throughout the nation.
The winner can be introduced throughout the 2023 Nationwide Home Care Convention on October 24, 2023, at the Hilton Chicago.
Vicki Hoak, HCAOA CEO, mentioned, “This 12 months has been nothing brief of extraordinary, with an astounding 500 nominations obtained. HCAOA extends our heartfelt appreciation to everybody who submitted nominations, showcasing the exceptional dedication and compassion caregivers show day by day to help their shoppers.”
The 2023 HCAOA Caregiver of the Year Award Finalists are:
• Endam “Blossom” Ajeck of Helping Palms, Villa Park, IL
• Michael Ayres of Home Helpers Home Care, Minot, ND
• Victoria Bailiff of Proper at Home, West Des Moines, IA
• Talene Campbell of Help Home Care, Saint Charles, MO
• Venus Campbell of A Place at Home, Berwyn, PA
• Karen Dixon of BAYADA Home Well being Care, Charlestown, MA
• Shelly Erickson of Proper at Home, Sioux Falls, SD
• Cassandra Floyd of Caring Senior Service, Nashville, TN
• Eileen Heitz of SYNERGY HomeCare, East Haven, CT
• Maryann Lakey of ComForCare, Vancouver, WA
• Laura Lepowsky of Different Senior Care, Sauk Centre, MN
• Warren McAdams of MGA Homecare, Austin, TX
• Eulodia Ortiz of Visiting Angels, Matawan, NJ
• Gloria Proto of Senior Helpers, Rock Hill, SC
• Kim Travis of Arosa, Swansboro, NC
• Kim Wilson of Non-public Home Care, St. Louis, MO
Study extra about these compassionate and devoted people, their heartwarming tales, and the invaluable contributions that make them the finest in dwelling care by visiting: https://www.hcaoa.org/caregiver-of-the-year.html.
The award is sponsored by Finance of America Reverse, and the high caregiver money prize is supported by Careswitch.
Based in 2002, the Home Care Association of America (HCAOA) is the trade’s main commerce affiliation for dwelling care suppliers. It represents the trade’s unified voice in Washington, DC, and state governments nationwide. HCAOA represents greater than 4,300 businesses throughout the United States.
Home Care Association of America
+ +1 202-742-5434
e mail us right here
Go to us on social media: