Reports And Data
The global food and beverage metal can market witnessing a remarkable growth rate over the past few years due to the soaring packaging industry.
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, USA, December 5, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the Food & Beverage Metal Cans Market were valued at USD 27.55 Billion in 2020 and are expected to reach USD 43.42 Billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 5.80%. The growing demand for packaged food commodities across the globe has given the global market the required push over the past few years due to the shift to the changing hectic lifestyles and requirement of go-to meals with convenient food packaging are the main factors driving food & beverage metal cans market. The global food and beverage metal can market witnessing a remarkable growth rate over the past few years due to the soaring packaging industry.
The report presents accurate evaluation of the historical, present, and future market values and revenue shares. At the same time, it sheds light on the latest and emerging trends, opportunities, and risks in the market. The latest study is supported by some advanced analytical methods such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, PESTLE analysis, and investment analysis used by our market analysts. In this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of product type, application range, end-use industry, geography, and competition level. Furthermore, key strategic initiatives undertaken by the market players, such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, product launches, R&D activities, and government deals & contracts, have been discussed.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2483
Key Players operating in the industry:
Crown Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), Ball Corporation (U.S.), Silgan Holdings Inc. (U.S.), Ardagh Group (Luxembourg), and CAN-PACK S.A. (Poland). Other players include Kian Joo Group (Malaysia), CPMC Holdings Limited (China), Kingcan Holdings Limited (China), Tetra Laval International S.A. (Switzerland), and HUBER Packaging Group GmbH (Germany).
Major competitors around the world have been stressed to understand the level of competition. Several factors, such as productivity, manufacturing base, and product type, were considered to investigate various global regions, such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and India. In order to clearly understand the current scope of the existing industry, the competitive environment has been refined. This report also states import and export consumption, supply and demand Figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
In addition to corporate strategy, Food & Beverage Metal Cans market throws light on different properties to curb the progress of fuel or industry. The focus is more on applicable sales strategies to increase the company’s productivity to achieve higher economic performance. It also covers research and development activities, online and offline activities, the latest product launches, and some of the competitive expansion adopted by major global companies. Research reports use effective graphical presentation techniques such as tables, charts, graphs, diagrams, and info graphics.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Tin-plated steel is broadly used beverage metal cans for packaging of alcoholic beverages, carbonated soft drinks (CSD, herbal teas and coffees, and fruits & vegetable juices.
• Food metal cans of food & beverage metal cans market were one of the most consumed products, accounting for 18.2% of market share in 2018. Metal cans offer advantages, including long-term preservation and high-temperature sterilization for food packaging. Nevertheless, the corrosion effect associated with tin when in contact with acidic fruits and foods is predictable to restrict food metal cans industry growth in the near future.
• The Asia Pacific is experiencing rapid growth in food & beverage metal cans market over the forecast timeline with a CAGR of about 4.5%. Snowballing disposable income, availability of an extensive range of beer at variable costs, and influence of western culture is predictable to increase beer demand in Asia. Furthermore, rising beer consumption by the younger population is likely to be one of the primary factors contributing to the rise in beer consumption in the region which is ultimately favoring food & beverage metal cans market
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2483
Segments covered in the report:
On the basis of type, (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2026, Volume, Million Units)
• 2-piece cans
• 3-piece cans
On the basis of material, (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2026, Volume, Million Units)
• Aluminum cans
• Steel cans
On the basis of application, (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2026, Volume, Million Units)
o Fruits & vegetables
o Convenience food
o Pet food
o Meat & seafood
o Other food products
o Alcoholic beverages
o Carbonated soft drinks
o Sports & energy drinks
o Other beverages
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2026, Volume, Million Units)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
Get discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2483
Reasons for Buying this Report:
• This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
• It provides a forward-looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
• It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
• It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
• It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
• It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
• PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Key Points Covered in the Report:
• Comprehensive analysis of latest and emerging trends influencing the growth of the market
• SWOT analysis of each major market player along with in-depth analysis of major market players with detailed portfolio of their products, production capacity, revenue estimation, and gross margin
• Market concentration, production and consumption ratio, demand & supply analysis, and import/export
• Strategic recommendations to the new entrants as well as established companies to make beneficial business decisions
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/food-and-beverage-metal-cans-market
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Read trending reports:
Wallpaper Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/wallpaper-market
Millet Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/millet-market
Digital Farming Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/digital-farming-market
Bottled Water Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bottled-water-market
Tobacco Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/tobacco-market
Anti-Aging Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anti-aging-market
Dog Food Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dog-food-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.