Rising adoption of cloud-based technology and increasing usage of deep learning systems in big data analytics is driving growth of the market
VANCOUVER, BC, CANADA, April 5, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The global deep learning system market size is expected to reach USD 93.34 Billion at a steady CAGR of 39.1% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. The deep learning system market is witnessing increased growth due to improvement in computing power and reducing hardware cost. Increase in the number of smart devices and usage of embedded Artificial Intelligence and deep learning to e nhance features of these devices is driving growth of the deep learning system market.
Increasing investment by major players in the market in advanced technologies to facilitate data mining processes and deep learning-based speech and image recognition are factors expected to propel market growth. Deep learning is an important technology behind autonomous cars, which enables vehicles to recognize stop signs or distinguish objects from pedestrians.
The researchers have considered all the factors influencing the growth of the Deep Learning System market on the global and regional scale. The report considers the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the key influencing factors of the Deep Learning System market. The pandemic has disrupted the supply chains and economic scenario of the market and has hindered the growth of the market. The report discusses in detail the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Deep Learning System market and its key segments. The report also offers a current and future impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market.
Get a sample of the Deep Learning System report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/586
Some Key Highlights in the Report
• In March 2021, Locus, which is a proprietary user of algorithms and deep machine learning to offer smart logistics solutions to customers, partnered with Lytx, video telematics, safety, analytics, and productivity solution provider for public and commercial sector fleets. Locus will use Lytx GPS location information on vehicles to provide optimized routes to users. The partnership will enable fleet managers to save on total ownership costs by optimizing expenses on fuel economy monitoring, compliance management, and predictive maintenance alerts.
• Image recognition segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, as image recognition is one of the tasks of deep learning at which it excels. Deep learning software help radiologists deal with large workload of interpreting different medical images from ultrasound scans, computed tomography, and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
• Deep learning in healthcare is used in chabot, medical imaging solutions, and can also identify patterns in patient symptoms. The technology can identify specific types of cancer or rare types of pathogens. It also provides medical professionals with insights to help them identify health issues early on, thus delivering personalized and relevant patient care.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/deep-learning-system-market
The competitive landscape of the report has been formulated by considering all the vital parameters such as company profiling, market share, recent developments and advancements, gross margins, product portfolio, revenue generation, financial standing, market position, and expansion plans. The report also discusses in detail the recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches and brand promotions, agreements, corporate and government deals, and partnerships, among others. The report also sheds light on the recent technological developments and product advancements in the Deep Learning System market.
Furthermore, the report provides details about the new players entering the market, entry-level barriers and offers strategic recommendations to overcome those barriers to gain a substantial industry presence.
Key Players operating in the Deep Learning System industry are:
Google, Intel, IBM, Qualcomm, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Samsung Electronics, Micron Technology, Nvidia, Sensory Inc., and Microsoft Corporation.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below:
Emergen Research has segmented the global deep learning system market on the basis of product, application, end-use, and region:
• Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
1. Solution (Software Framework/SDK)
3. Support & Maintenance
• Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
o Signal Recognition
o Image Recognition
o Data Mining
• End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
o Human Resources
The Global Deep Learning System Market is further analyzed across the key geographical locations where the market has expanded to a significant size. The key region analyzed are North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report offers a country-wise analysis to provide a comprehensive analysis of the Deep Learning System market in terms of production and consumption patterns, supply and demand ratio, import/export, revenue contribution, trends, and presence of prominent players in each region.
Regional Analysis Covers:
• North America (U.S., Canada)
• Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
• Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
• Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
• Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The all-inclusive report on the Global Deep Learning System Market added by Emergen Research demonstrates that the global Deep Learning System market is presumed to grow at a steady CAGR throughout the forecast timeline. The report analyzed the key market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, investment opportunities, threats, and limitations of the Deep Learning System market. The report also offers accurate forecast estimation at a global and regional level to impart a better understanding of the scope of the market.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/586
Radical Features of the Deep Learning System Market Report:
• The report encompasses Deep Learning System market overview along with market share, demand and supply ratio, production and consumption patterns, supply chain analysis, and other ley elements
• An in-depth analysis of the different approaches and procedures undertaken by the key players to conduct business efficiently
• Offers insights into production and manufacturing value, products and services offered in the market, and fruitful information about investment strategies
• Supply chain analysis along with technological advancements offered in the report
• The report covers extensive analysis of the trends, drivers, restraints, limitations, threats, and growth opportunities in the Deep Learning System industry
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/586
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/
Smart Greenhouse Market
Cold Chain Monitoring Market
Industrial Magnetron Market
Simulation Software Market
Powered Agriculture Market
Airborne LiDAR Market
AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-deep-learning-system-market