Data Monetization Industry
The retail and E-commerce segment is expected to witness highest data monetization market growth.
PORTLAND , PORTLAND, OR, UNITED STATE, July 22, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Surge in volume of enterprise data, technological advancements in big data & analytics solutions, and rise in importance of generating new revenue streams from data volumes drive the growth of the global data monetization market.
However, privacy and security concerns restrain the market growth. On the other hand, rise in deployment among telecom service providers and an increase in awareness regarding potential benefits of data monetization create new opportunities in the coming years.
The report offers detailed segmentation of the global data monetization market based on component, deployment type, enterprise size, industry vertical, and region.
Download Sample Report (Get Full Insights in PDF – 380 Pages) at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2712
Based on component, the software segment accounted for the highest share in 2020, contributing to more than two-thirds of the total share, and is projected to continue its lead position during the forecast period. However, the services segment is expected to witness the largest CAGR of 24.6% from 2021 to 2030.
Based on industry vertical, the IT & telecommunication segment contributed to the largest share of the global data monetization industry in 2020, and is expected to maintain its leadership status during the forecast period. However, the retail & e-commerce segment is estimated to manifest the fastest CAGR of 27.0% from 2021 to 2030.
Based on region, North America held the highest share in 2020, accounting for more than one-third of the total share, and is projected to continue its dominant share by 2030. However, Asia-Pacific is projected to portray the largest CAGR of 25.6% during the forecast period.
For Report Customization: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/2712
Leading players of the global data monetization market analyzed in the research include Accenture, Adastra Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., SAP SE, VIAVI Solutions Inc., Monetize Solutions, Inc., Reltio, ALC, Optiva, Inc. (Redknee Solutions Inc.), and Mahindra ComViva.
• Many government organizations and FinTech market players focused on generating revenue streams by monetizing the data as changes in work culture and adoption of cloud infrastructure led to the continuous rise in the volume of enterprise data. This factor positively impacted the data monetization market during the Covid-19 pandemic.
• Moreover, many buyers preferred e-commerce platforms for shopping. This led to generation of a massive amount of data. So, market players tapped on monetization opportunities.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2712
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
• This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the data monetization market analysis from 2021 to 2030 to identify the prevailing data monetization market share.
• The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
• In-depth analysis of the data monetization market size assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
• Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global data monetization market size.
• Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
• The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global data monetization market forecast, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
LIMITED-TIME OFFER – Buy Now & Get Exclusive Discount on this Report
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get an individual chapter-wise section or region-wise report versions like North America, Europe, or Asia.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your requirements.
Lastly, this report provides market intelligence most comprehensively. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision-making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market.
1. Data Historian Market
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients in making strategic business decisions and achieving sustainable growth in their respective market domains.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies. This helps us dig out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirm utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Every data company in the domain is concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Wi
UK: +44-845-528-1300n Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on: LinkedIn Twitter
Allied Analytics LLP
email us here
Visit us on social media: