RENO, NEVADA, UNITED STATES, June 10, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Beacon Media + Marketing has released a guide on mental health marketing trends that will help practices grow brand awareness and their client list. With the destigmatizing of mental health over the last few years, people are more willing to go to therapy, and practices are doing what they can to reach out to those in need.
A mental health practice owner can use the trends to help reach their target audience. Marketing is effective for practices looking to expand their client list and provide quality care for those in their community.
The following are eight tips that Beacon Media + Marketing suggest to mental health practices who want to jump onto trends that will expand their client list:
1. Create short but impactful videos that will be used on their social media accounts to educate people about mental health.
2. Be candid about mental health and show that getting help is a normal thing and is beneficial for anyone.
3. Consider influencer marketing because they will help destigmatize mental health and possibly convert potential clients by vouching for the services.
4. Write educational blogs that answer questions about mental health and highlight the services provided at the practice.
5. Create podcasts about mental health that educate the public and go over important topics that need to be discussed.
6. Hold virtual classes that will teach people more about mental health conditions and exercises people can do to mitigate symptoms.
7. Construct unique designs that make the practice stand out against competitors and invite people to seek their services.
8. Engage in social media stories, reels, and lives so their clients can get to know them more and build a deeper relationship.
Beacon Media + Marketing is an award-winning digital marketing agency with offices in Anchorage, Alaska and Reno, Nevada. It helps businesses grow, scale, and thrive, and delivers sustainable, measurable results for its clients across America. Beacon offers marketing services that help convert clients. Visit the Beacon Media + Marketing website to learn more.
Beacon Media and Marketing
email us here