According to a new report, The bathtub market is segmented on the basis of type, material, end user, distribution channel, and region.
— Shankar Bhandalkar
PORTLAND, OREGON, UNITED STATES, July 30, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, Bathtub Market by Type, Material, End User, and Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2021–2027. The bathtub market size was valued at $7.6 billion in 2019, and is estimated to reach $8.9 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 4.3% from 2021 to 2027.
Access Full Summary: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/bathtub-market-A12013
The demand for bathtubs in the bathtub market is driven by the expansion of hospitality industry. The desire for travelling is rising by the influence of social media; thereby, increasing the number of travelers globally. Moreover, with rise in number of travelers the service demand for hospitality is rising, which is driving the key players in providing best services at minimum cost. Therefore, the hospitality industry is installing the bathtubs with the facility of spa and skin care for relaxation and comfort to provide better facilities to its customers. Thus, growing hospitality industry is driving the demand for both basic and luxurious bathtubs globally.
LIMITED-TIME OFFER – Buy Now & Get Exclusive Discount on this Report: (Get Customized Reports)
Bathtub’s ability to provide mind and body relaxation, many benefits associated with it, and its efficiency for body inflammation of the patients suffering from arthritis fuel the growth of the global bathtub market. By material, the ceramic segment generated the highest share in 2019. By region, on the other hand, the market across Asia-Pacific would portray at the fastest CAGR of 6.7% by 2027.
One of the key factors that restrains the demand for bathtubs in the bathtub market is the lack of space availability in the households, as most of the developing countries face issues regarding the space and installing a bathtub. Furthermore, the average size of the small bathroom is 3m x 2m, which is not enough to install a bathtub. Moreover, the traditional bathrooms are also preoccupied with other sanitary wares and adjusting a bathtub into it makes it more congested.
The global bathtub market has been majorly impacted amidst the outbreak of the coronavirus. The COVID-19 pandemic resulted in lockdown and widespread restrictions across the world. The offline sales of bathtubs have nosedived across the world, owing to the downfall of consumer goods industry across the world. Furthermore, recent development in resurgence of the second wave of coronavirus in Europe and North America is one of the major challenges the industry is expected to face in the coming days.
Request The Free Sample PDF Of This Report (Flash Sale Till 20th August 2022) @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12378
The bathtub market is segmented on the basis of type, material, end user, distribution channel, and region. Based on type, the global market is divided into free-standing tubs, alcove tubs, drop-in tubs, and corner tubs. On the basis of material, it is divided into marble, acrylic, ceramic, and others. On the basis of end user, the market is bifurcated into residential and commercial. By distribution channel, it is bifurcated into offline and online. Region wise, the global market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. North America consists of the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Europe is studied across the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the rest of Europe. India, China, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and the rest of Asia-Pacific are the countries analyzed under Asia-Pacific, while LAMEA includes Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA.
○ The outbreak of the pandemic made the offline segment witness closure of major distribution channels across the world.
○ However, manufacturers are now creating new strategies to recoup from the current situation by means of reforming their sales channels. Also, initiation of mass vaccination drives in most countries is expected to ameliorate the global situation and the market is expected to recoup soon.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders:
• The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the market size from 2019 to 2027 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
• In-depth analysis and the market size and segmentation assist to determine the prevailing bathtub market opportunities.
• The major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the market.
• The market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players in the bathtub industry.
For Purchase Inquiry @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12378
Reasons to Buy This Bathtub Market Report:
○ Mergers and acquisitions should be well-planned by identifying the best manufacturer.
○ Sort new clients or possible partners into the demographic you’re looking for.
○ Suitable for providing dependable and high-quality data and analysis to assist your internal and external presentations.
○ Develop tactical initiatives by gaining a better grasp of the areas in which huge corporations can intervene.
○ To increase and grow business potential and reach, develop and plan licencing and licencing strategies by finding possible partners with the most appealing projects.
○ Recognize newcomers with potentially strong product portfolios and devise effective counter-strategies to acquire a competitive edge.
○ To develop effective R&D strategies, gather information, analysis, and strategic insight from competitors.
○ Bathroom Product Market Will Show An Increase Of By 2027, Report
○ Water Bath Market Halal Cosmetics Market Revenue to Register Robust Growth
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Analytics LLP
email us here
Visit us on social media:
Avenue.! An Online Subscription Based Library of Reports – Allied Market Research